Monday, April 8, 2013

Another Thing I Love

I just posted about loving my job, and now I'm going to post about another thing I love to do and will be putting it on hold for my mission...

BYU HIP HOP (or what was formerly called Club Style back in the day...)! I love dancing, any kind is good with me. I'm pretty sure I've blogged already about dancing and all, but just to reiterate: I love to dance. And hip hop is a type of dancing that I've really come to enjoy and love just as much as the other kinds of dancing. And just this past Saturday we had our end-of-the-year showcase! It was a really great show, and I'm really proud of how it all turned out! I also enjoyed being involved in it - dancing in it, designing the flyers we handed out, and designing those shirts you see in this picture ^^^ Go me, eh? I also designed the jackets we had this year as well. Cool! 

I love the friends I've made in hip hop and the times we've had both in club and out of it. Being involved in college has been really great in that I get to represent my school and I can continue to do stuff that I like to do! 


It was great being in hip hop. I can't wait to come back to dancing in general after the mission. Ballroom, hip hop, contemporary, jazz, etc... they're all so great! I never thought I would have a strong passion for dancing, but I do! 

Check us out on youtube! And for those who are students at BYU, come join hip hop next fall! We take all levels of dancers and teach a new dance every week. The dances are for all levels, and they're really fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment