Tuesday, April 9, 2013

50 Days

Just look at this weather....currently in Provo it had snowed. I haven't been or seen outside for a couple hours now, but seeing everyone coming inside this building...makes me guess that it's still cold and dreary outside. I can't believe I would say this, but....get me out of the snow! Look at Oakland...I'll be there soon enough. I keep getting told that the weather there is always just so perfect. I don't mind that.

I leave in 50 days. The countdown is getting smaller and smaller in amount, but greater and greater in value. There's so much to be done still. 50 days seems so long, but looking at it from months/weeks view, it's really not.

Can't wait! 

4 comments:

  1. Must be nice for those in California. Its May 4th and still snowing on the beach here in Alaska! :) Hope all is well E K San! Take care!
    ~ Elder A. Nelson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ELDER NELSON, WHAT?! I miss you so much, friend!!! Enjoy Alaska!

      Delete
    2. What is your email so i can send you a message? Where are you heading for your mission. Is it Oakland? ~Elder A. Nelson

      Delete
    3. I'm on my mission now! I'll try sending you an email! :) I'm sure it's aaron.nelson?

      Delete