Friday, May 17, 2013

Changes a'comin'!

It's been quite a while, and I've been really bad at updating anything lately. Not that I have a lot of things to update, but I haven't been on top of things as I should be. There's so much to do before I leave for my mission! Where did all the time go?! Well, almost half of it was spent in Boston with my sister and her fam. But still. It's flying by too fast! I don't think I can handle this speed yet!

I leave for my mission in 13 days (well, 12 now since it's past midnight)

Can someone say "Cuh-razy"?! My last post was when I had 50 days! Now I have less than 2 weeks! Whaaaat?! (Imagine that being said in the minion voice from Despicable Me.)

I'm looking back since my 50-days mark and trying to think of all that's happened...nothing really. I'm done with school, finished finals, moved back home, went to Boston, and now I'm staring at my room that looks like a tornado went through it. Oops. :/ And I've got a talk to write for Sunday. I think all the things I have to do surpasses what I've done in the past while haha. 

But change is happening. And it's really weird how fast it's coming. I've got to either start a new blog or change this one for my mission, too. I have to clean out my room, say goodbye's (which are never easy), shop for things like an alarm clock and such, and actually pack! GUH. 

I guess I shouldn't be on my computer blogging then, right? Except now it's too late to do anything but go to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be much more productive than the past few days....

No comments:

Post a Comment