Thursday, August 30, 2012

New Year

It's that time of year again....school started!!

It's so crazy for me to think that I'm already a junior in college. Uh...hi time, where did you go?! I always thought I'd be sticking with my major from freshman year and well on track by this time of life buuuuut....ha. Nope. I've been indecisive about what to major in that I might be here in college forever. It's weird to think that my older sister was like the complete opposite of me and graduated early and such. But I guess this is just how I am; I love learning different things that I feel like if I bind myself to one thing I'll miss out on learning other stuff in other subjects. But we can't win them all, folks.


Anyway, life is good though. Since my last post (which was quite depressing; I apologize), I've gotten a job!! Words can't describe how grateful I am to have one, and to have the one I got. I work at BYU's Museum of Art store and it's awesome. My manager is way cool, the people I work with are nice, and when there aren't any customers I'm allowed to study. I feel so good whenever I'm on campus now and see a bunch of people looking at the job board and knowing I don't have to look there anymore. I'm really grateful for the life I have.

My semester is quite chill compared to most. Since I wasn't sure what I wanted to major in, I took some different classes and it's a good schedule. I'm currently thinking I want to major in English Language. I never thought I would consider journalism or writing in general as something I would want to do in the future. It was more of a "hobby" during high school. But looking back on those times, I really enjoyed it and I just love writing about anything and everything (I even have 3 blogs....don't judge me). So I think this is the place I'm supposed to be at. We shall see.

Anyway, to whomever that comes across my blog or reads it, I hope to do better on blogging my adventures and events of life as this school year continues. It should be quite an exciting one, I just can feel it. No one can change the way I want my story to be, except for me. This is the life of me.

PS I chose my title "Life of Me" because of the book "Life of Pi" and saw the trailer for the movie....oh my!! Look it up on IMDB people. That one looks like it's going to be good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment