Friday, September 21, 2012

TGIF

It's Friday!!! Work 1-6 and then it's the weekend!! Not that I have the free time since I have homework and studying to do but hey, it's better than nothing. 
Aaaaaand that means that I'm finally going home for a weekend! It's been far too long since I've been at home. I need so much stuff from there. And I get to see my awesome parents, whom I haven't seen in the longest time. You would think your parents' schedule wouldn't be as busy as yours....

I'm in definite need of this weekend so you can say that I'm happy today. I wish I wasn't working so I could head home earlier but oh well. 

Random fact I learned today in my English language class: Apparently Dr. Seuss teaches you different allophones of phonemes through various minimal pairs through his simple texts. So you're learning phonemes and phones without even realizing it.
Sorry I never read any of your books, Dr. Seuss. Maybe I'll read one when I have my own kids. 
Awesome, eh?

Happy weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment