Saturday, January 21, 2012

Swagga of a College Kid~

I just love dancing. It's such a fun thing and it's so stress relieving. Oh and it's a good workout! Any type of dancing is what I love. I've learned jazz dance, some contemporary, learning ballroom/social dancing, and hip hop. Hip hop is what I want to elaborate though. It's probably my favorite out of them all. It's fun to just bust a move and be able to use the moves you learn in a freestyle way. With that being said, I'm in BYU's hip hop club now. Boy is it the best thing ever. It's an hour and a half to just dance and have fun with other people. And most of the presidency are my friends, which helps me be in the in's on everything; it's pretty great haha. We have a couple of performances coming up and then our showcase at the end of March, so that should be interesting. Anyway, so a few weeks before last semester ended, some of us got together and we made a music video!! aka we just messed around on campus :P the bloopers end is great, Michael likes to mess around like that randomly. But I feel pretty cool for being part of this now! I wish I had started last year, but I'm glad I'm in it now. 


Anyway, check this out (Link is right below)! This is the final product of our music video. It's pretty random, but we had a lot of fun doing this and we all love to dance. We've got the swagga of a college kid. It's in our blood.


BYU Hip Hop - Party Rock Anthem MV

No comments:

Post a Comment