Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011!!

Halloween was pretty good! I love the fact that I didn't have to spend any money on my costume this year. I decided to dress up as a football player because I actually have football clothes from my junior high school (no I didn't play, my friend did; that's a different story). Anyway, so the weekend of Halloween was pretty mellow, we went to a dance party on Saturday night, but other than that, Katie and I (literally) sat at home ha! But it was pretty relaxing. On Halloween, we had a ward party; it was alright, but they didn't do a dance party. Apparently it didn't work out so well (thanks to Riley for telling me what's up), but we made it happen. It was fun just hanging out with the ward! 
This ward has been great! Everyone is so friendly and everyone gets along with everyone. I'm sad that the semester is feeling like it's going by so fast though. But anyway, Halloween, good stuff! 
People watching is the best on campus during Halloween. I loved seeing the different costumes and the different things people did on campus because of their costumes. I'm really glad I saw Gandalf the White! Woo! 
Elaine, Katie (Gus), Mel (Shawn), Me!

Rachel and Julia!

Dwight aka Scott! I hope he wins the costume contest.

Jordan the hobo and me.

Riley was Link

A couple of the FHE bros

I look legit 

MJ's ward was in the other side of the building!

No comments:

Post a Comment