Sunday, November 23, 2014

I'm baaaaaaack!!

I just got back from the most amazing experience of my life!!!!!

I just finished my church mission in the Bay Area of California. 
As you can see in my previous posts, I received a mission call from my church. 
What church do you say?
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!!!
Where did I go?
California Oakland/San Francisco Mission, in addition to serving at the Visitors' Center

Ah. I loved my mission. It was so great. 
I'd go back in a heartbeat. 
I've been home for 2 weeks now, and yet I feel like it's been longer than that!!

As I've been thinking about my mission every. single. day. 
I've been wondering what could help me remember and apply what I learned. 
And so I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon of sharing what I learned on my mission, here on the internet. 

So I will start doing that maybe once a week or so? 
Hopefully I can keep this goal up! :) 

My name is Yunnie. 
I am a recently returned missionary for my church. 
I love the Bay Area more than anything. 
I am so grateful for this time to continue becoming a better person. 
I love the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 
And I'm a Mormon. :) 
(And I'm now ready for my youtube video hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment