Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Getting ready!!!

3 months and 10 days!!!!!
Until I report to the MTC for my mission! I can't believe it's coming up so fast. I received a letter from my mission president a while ago; the contents being some driving stuff, an emergency kit I need to prepare for myself, and a letter from the president. I think that letter made this mission an even bigger reality. There's so much to do and I feel like there's not enough time!

I really can't wait to be out in the field and serving the Lord for this. I know that it's going to be so so hard, but I know it's going to be the best 18 months of my life. I'm realizing all the things I'm going to be missing when I'm gone, but hey, I'm going to be living a pretty awesome life as well :) 


It's been a while since I've blogged, so I just wanted to share my excitement with the world because it's coming up!!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment