Monday, January 21, 2013

Called to Serve!!!!

What better way to start to blogging new year than to announce something that's super important in my life, and something that will bless me with the best experience ever!!!!


I have been called to be a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!! I have been called to serve in the California Oakland/San Francisco English speaking mission! As well as preaching the Gospel to the people of California, I will also be serving in the Oakland Temple Visitors' Center. I report to the Provo MTC on May 29, and I can't wait!!

The picture shows my mission area!!! As you can see, it's right along the bay area pretty much. Super awesome. I've never been to this area of California, so it's going to be a new experience! I've also only heard good things about the area and the people. :)

I'm so so excited to serve a mission, and I can't wait to go out there and spread the Gospel! It has blessed me all my life in so many aspects, and I want others to have that same happiness and joy eternally. Heavenly Father loves me so much, and I want other people to know that He loves them just as much and wants them to return to Him. This truly is the one and only Gospel; this is Christ's church. 

If you have any questions about life, please, contact the LDS missionaries. They can help you. With an open mind and open heart, read the Book of Mormon and then pray to God, asking Him if what it contains is true. I promise you that you will gain an assurance that it is true doctrine. 

I love this church, and I hope that I will be a great missionary! I know these will be the best 18 months of my life. :) 

Happy New Years Everyone!! (Yes, I know I'm late)

My new years resolution is to blog more than 7 times this year; 2012 was really rough on the blog....

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you little sister!!! I am so excited {yet kind of sad...} that you are going to serve your mission!! You are going to be great. I love you and miss you!!!!!!

    (You only blogged seven times?? tee hee I find that kind of funny....)

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete